Breathe to Relieve
BREATHE TO RELIEVE CAMPAIGN
Come experience the healing, energizing power of Conscious Breathwork with us, Live Online!
We’ve created a win-win for all
This is an incredible opportunity for you, through the power of conscious breathwork, to clear out stress and dis-ease, re-balance your nervous system and immune system, and return to wholeness, well-being and flow, while at the same time supporting families who don’t have food and other essential resources during these challenging times. And to top it off, we’ve made it possible for you to pay whatever you can afford. This offer truly is a win for all.
Once you’ve signed up for one of our breathwork sessions you will be kept updated about the charities we’re supporting, and how your specific contribution has made a positive difference for someone less fortunate. There has never been a more important time for us to come together in support of one another as a global community.
Join a session here:
More about conscious breathwork
“Deep breaths are like little love notes to your body. When you own your breath nobody can steal your peace.”
Through a safely guided journey of strong, connected breathing we access higher states of consciousness while releasing physical and emotional toxins and blockages from the body. We reconnect with our true power and vitality, inviting deep healing, peace and flow into our lives.
This powerful breathing technique impacts all energy levels – physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
Benefits of Breathwork include:
- Release of physical tension and stress.
- Increased energy & vitality.
- Improved physical & emotional well-being.
- Enhanced creativity, confidence and optimism.
- The release of trauma, limiting beliefs and deeper emotional and mental patterns suppressed within the subconscious.
- Each session is between 90 and 120 minutes.
- 30 minutes introduction (experienced breathers can skip the intro if they wish).
- 60 minutes breathwork.
- 5 minutes grounding.
- 20 minutes optional sharing and closing.
Join a session here: