Healing in Nature
These events and re-treats are held in the heart of Mother Nature and support deep healing and transformation. They connect us with lost parts of ourselves, empowering our own true natures and reconnecting us with our joy and divine purpose in the world.
Full day Experience – general itinerary
- These vary according to the nature of the specific event being offered
Group check-in & intention setting
- Becoming clear about what specific insights and healing you hope to receive and take back into your daily lives.
Hatha Vinyasa Yoga (beginners welcome)
- Moving into poses with mindfulness and breath awareness to stretch the body and prepare the mind for stillness and contemplation. We strengthen the flow of energy and life force in the body to support our healing.
Nature Medicine Walk (stillness in nature)
- We take time to connect with Mother Nature, paying attention to the signs and symbols received so that we may find our ‘medicine’. In the Native American sense the medicine could be anything that is healing and positive to the body and mind.
- During a medicine walk, an individual finds a place in nature where they can be alone mindfully, walking, sitting and staying present. With your intention in mind you find wisdom and guidance from nature by looking for symbolic meaning from the things you observe.
- The group gathers to enjoy a light lunch out in nature.
- Through a safely guided journey of strong, connected breathing we access higher states of consciousness, while releasing tension and stress from the body, and ultimately old traumas, limiting beliefs and deeper emotional and mental patterns suppressed within the subconscious. We reconnect with our true power and vitality, inviting healing, peace, joy and abundance into lives.
Introspection & reflection
- We take a moment to reflect on the insights gained from the day in relation to our intentions and start to identify ways of implementing and grounding these insights and intentions into our lives.
Silent disco tribal trance dance
- We flow from our true nature in rhythm with Mother Nature, and the Oneness of life, trance dancing to tribal beats. This is experienced out in nature wearing ‘silent disco’ headsets (around a fire where possible).
Storytelling around the fire
- We share the ‘story’ of our day with the group. Storytelling is a tradition much revered by traditional cultures, as it ensures that the whole tribe benefits from individual insights and wisdom obtained. We also commit to one or more specific actions to support our intentions in the coming weeks. These actions are shared with the group who serve to witness, honour and support our intentions.