Healing in Nature
Our wilderness retreats provide a keen sense of adventure in pristine African landscapes. We ensure the perfect balance of mind, body and soul rejuvenation, with heartfelt transformation and a relaxing immersion into nature’s splendour.
Our selected venues are safe and among the most spectacular nature locations Southern Africa has to offer. From sunrise yoga and wilderness hikes to game drives, scuba diving and bonfires under the stars, there is magic on offer for everyone.
The transformational aspect of the wilderness adventure is designed to reconnect you with your authentic power and divine purpose so that you can embrace a second chance at a joyful, vibrant and abundant lifestyle. We offer a range of processes and rituals to connect you with the spirit of Africa and to support your personal healing and empowered transformation.
The general themes we incorporate include:
- Identifying and transforming core limiting beliefs.
- Healing core emotional wounding.
- Resolving energetic entanglements and releasing burdens in your family system.
- Reclaiming your natural gifts and authentic personal power.
- Clarifying a new vision of purpose.
- Creating a personal life ‘structure’ to support integration and sustainability of your new lifestyle.
Some of the processes and rituals you will experience include:
(Some of these are subject to venue and availability):
- Medicine wheel and the elements
- Fire walk
- Sweat lodge
- Family constellation
- Medicine walk and Vision Quest
- A range of exercises and group circle work
Your journey of transformation is well balanced with relaxation and leisure activities and the specific activities for each retreat will be determined by the venue and location chosen. These will be specified in the retreat itinerary when retreats are made available for bookings.
Due to covid-19 lockdown restrictions all retreats for 2020 were put on hold, and we are now in the process of scheduling our next retreat for the 4th quarter of 2020. We will provide all retreat details as soon as these are available.
Please feel free to enquire about our wilderness retreats here: email@example.com