Men of Heart
“When we open to being powerful, loving, creative and wise, we experience the world and ourselves as the many splendid things we are.” ~ Angeles Arrien – The Four-fold Way
Wild at Heart offers empowering men’s circles, workshops and wilderness adventures facilitating the alignment of mind, heart and spirit, reconnecting men to their true power and strengthening the flow of joy, love, creativity and divine purpose in the world through men of heart.
Men’s experiences offered:
- Warrior Workshops
- Transformational Wilderness Adventures
- Storytelling fire circles
- Life Empowerment Coaching – Individual or group
- Inclusion into a supportive brotherhood and online community
- Access to supportive articles and information
Men’s Storytelling Circle
We gather as men around the safety of the fire to share our stories, to listen, to hold space, to be held. It’s a relaxed and supportive space. What men say or don’t say around the fire is their free choice. There is no pressure or expectation to say or do anything in this space. All men are welcome and all energies are welcome.
There is something powerful and magical that happens when a space is created for men to express their truth with heart.
- There is no specific agenda or topic of discussion for the evening. Each man shares whatever is on his mind or in his heart, adhering to some basic guidelines.
- There is no judgement in these circles, and no advice or feedback offered during the sharing rounds.
- Only the man holding the talking stick speaks. The other men honour the man speaking by practising active listening and being fully present.
- No man is ever under any pressure to speak.
- Men are welcome to invite other men to the circle as long as their attendance is confirmed beforehand.
When: Every Wednesday evening from 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Where: Pinelands, Cape Town
Contribution: R20 towards firewood and refreshments