“Deep breaths are like little love notes to your body. When you own your breath nobody can steal your peace.”
Through a safely guided journey of strong, connected breathing we access higher states of consciousness, while releasing physical and emotional toxins and blockages from the body. We reconnect with our true power and vitality, inviting deep healing, happiness, peace and abundance into lives.
Breathers lie on mats, eyes closed, following a rhythm of strong connected breathing for 60 minutes, guided by supportive music beats. The breathwork typically works through two phases:
For the first period of approximately 15 minutes (this period varies) some effort is required to push through a layer of surface resistance. During this phase the music is upbeat as is the encouragement from the facilitator to keep the breath strong while relaxing into and through this layer.
The strong connected breathing rhythm which initially felt like effort for those first few minutes now becomes effortless. It feels like the breath is breathing you. This is the phase during which a breather can go deep into the subconscious, inviting deep healing and release of suppressed emotions and energies.
Sessions are typically 1hr 45 min long, but can sometimes be set for 3 hours. A session is roughly broken down as follows:
- Introduction – 25 minutes
- Power breathing – 60 minutes
- Grounding & sharing – 15 minutes
Some of the benefits of power breathwork include:
- Release of physical tension and stress
- Increased energy levels, stamina and optimism
- Enhanced clarity, creativity and cognitive ability
- Reduction in pain and inflammation
- Physical detox – 70% of our toxins are released through the breath
- Alkalizing the body and strengthening the immune system
- Improved cellular regeneration
- Improved blood flow and digestion
- Healthier lungs and heart
- Quality of rest
- Releasing old traumas, limiting beliefs and deeper emotional and mental patterns suppressed within the subconscious